Simple Bookmark DIY



For a while now I've been using scraps of paper as bookmarks and I kept loosing them or throwing them away, so I decided why not just make my own. Most bookmarks I find at the store are either too expensive or not cute enough. The ones the local library gives out are very thin and always end up ripping. This is a simple tutorial for an inexpensive cute little bookmark I made for myself and my hubby.






















You will need....

1. Craft paper
2. Jute
3. Hole puncher
4. Scissors
5. Pencil
5. Ruler


STEP 1:

Using the scissors cut paper about 6'' in length , and 2 1/5" in width.

STEP 2:

At one end of the paper, using hole puncher make two holes about 1cm away from each other.

STEP 3:

Cut a strand of Jute (about 4 or 5'', pending on the size of the bow you would like to create. Then feed jute trough one hole then the other and tie a bow. Voila!! you just made a cute little book mark in 3 easy steps.